This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WhackDonalds Forum Index -> Guild Guidelines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JinsuWD
In-Game Guild Master

re: General Guild Guidelines

Be respectful to all guild members, if you have an issue with someone then either talk it out with them or just put them on ignore. There are many different people in the guild with many different personalities, I don't expect everyone to be buddy buddy but I do at least require everyone be able to be respectful and tolerate each other.

The Whackdonalds tag is very important to a lot of us, while you are in Whackdonalds please keep in mind that your actions reflect the guild directly and indirectly so please be conscious of that while playing.

If you sign up for a 10 man run or flex run then please treat it like you would an official guild run.

If you are wanting to move on from the guild then please be respectful and remove yourself before applying to another guild. If I see your app for another guild then I will instantly remove you.

If you sign-up for a 25man raid then please do your best to show up on time. If you are going to be late or cannot make it then please let us know by posting on the forums, sending a text, e-mailing etc. Paladina puts a lot of work in to make sure the list is ready to go every week and it's the least we can do to make sure we give her adequate notice if we cannot make it.

If you know you are going to be unable to play for an extended period of time please give us a heads up before hand.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    WhackDonalds Forum Index -> Guild Guidelines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: